If you know me you know that one of the things I am always asking you is:
“Are you drinking your water?”
I know I harp on this a lot but it is so important to your health and well being, so easy to do but so overlooked by many people – even many so-called experts.
- Composes 75% of your brain ( you need your brain sometimes…)
- Regulates your body temperature
- Helps carry nutrients and oxygen to your cells
- Makes up 83% of your blood
- Moistens oxygen for breathing
- Helps convert food to energy
- Protects and cushions your vital organs
- Removes waste
- Composes 22% of your bones
- Helps your body absorb nutrients
- Cushions your joints
- Makes up 75% of your muscles
A good guide to how much water to drink daily is to take your weight, divide it in half and that’s how many ounces to drink each day. For example, I weigh 160 lbs so I should be drinking 80 ounces each day.
Now of course you bump that up if:
- it is hot
- you are exercising
- you are sick
A great website for more information on the importance of water is www.watercure.com
So remember make water your drink of choice.
See you at your next adjustment,
BONUS: Thanks to everyone who helped out making my commercial last week. Check it out and let me know what you think. My kids gave it two thumbs up!